Monday, February 05, 2007

MODDSWINGS?
no you idiot, i'm not having moodswings.
i'm having some fugging gay stepping on my feet and i shouted "OUCH!"
fug.
[no offence to pink lovers, just thought pink would be more appropriate]







wow. what a serious and vulgar tone to start the day's post.
today is 5th FEBRUARY. must be the worst day of 2007.
dammit.
serena, i join your clan! anti-idiot. HAHA.




ok whatever.
my OGL thing might be sabotaged, cause of you, fugging latecomer.



my scholarshop interview was like, omg.
'as a TJC scholar, we expect you to study atleast 3 to 4 hours per day."
i was like, "hmmm."
maybe you can take my life instead, it's easier.
my tian. but anyway i think i flunked it, badly.

dingjie was like saying "those who said they flunked it comonly passed it."
maybe i'm uncommon or something, but thanks, i love you :D
[for today only, you are still as irritating with your humongous brain!]
lol i still highlight his sentence in red, sounds like some famous quote. =.-





anyway, back to topic.
some faggot stepped on my big toes.
i'm like scolding fug at a rate of once/minute.
normally only once/day de can!
see how angry i was? VERY ANGRY.



i still can't help it.
so took photos.
my mortal [gantian] gave me chocolates! so nice of her.





















and my angel gave me granola bar! i was shocked.
how did my angel ever know i love that? LOL.
and who's my class angel?
got a feeling moon cheated me.



ok whatever.
CLL was quite, interesting?
we were volunteering to answer questions.
teacher must be shocked. LOL.


and geog lecture damn irritating la.
freakish dingjie sat at the back.
and some girl infront was like. !@@#$%^%&%!@#$
what the fuck. irritated me and moon.
i was talking to changrong and these two girls keep disturbing us.
RAHHH! what a day.



ok been saying the bad things about today.
let me think of good stuff...
hmmm, i can't think of any. how sad.
OLEVELS RESULTS RELEASING ON THIS FRIDAY.
i'm so worried.
must take more photos with my friends before i dropped out of school.
haha.



and seokhan jiejie's friends came to visit her.
some jasmine renhui and jassebelle. :S
jiejie, you did so much bad deeds today, AND YOU KNOW I'M SO PEEVED ALREADY!
so, i decided to punish you, by putting a very ugly photo of you!
people enjoy.

























moral of story: don't irritate me when i'm angry.
i can be nasty! haha.


but i'm nice actually.
i waited for dingjie's bus.
and then coincidentally saw jiejie and her AJC ACJC friends.
the cedar girls la.
then talk talk talk, until 7.05.
reached home at 8pm.
was listening to mp3 all the way.

i still like breakup ballads. they sounded like, songs.




beverly is still damn cool today.
she ponned alot of lectures in a row.
kudos to bev!


should i buy teeshirt,polotee, or shirt for CNY?
do you still like guys in polo tee?

No comments: