Thursday, February 15, 2007

i'm out of OGL, congratulations.

MY UNLUCKY HAIR IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!

what a day i had.
i'm really suay to the power of infinity.
why not infinity + 1? mr lim says there's no difference between the former and latter.

in the morning was still feeling very sad.
due to yesterday, felt like a total bastard.
total=100%
bear with me, i feel mathematical today.

anyway it's the first time mr lim ever asked for my welfare.
mrlim: "btw are you okay today? first time like this you know. how many pts did you get?"
wenbin: "yea, i guess so... 6."
mrlim: "oh, not bad, you sure you okay?"
wenbin: "yea, *weird smile*"

okay admit i wasn't really okay this morning.
forget it, it's all over.
i hope it is all over.

once i walked out to the place above GO,
saw sibei and talked to her a lil while.
okay i'm so lucky today.
dearest DM saw me, and called me into his office.
there's 2000over students in TJC,
and he actually saw me. the probability is like 1/2000+.
and he got it! so lucky.
okay, half an hour passed, i was lectured, and was given my 6crimes, because i was in a bad mood, because of my long hair again, and because i talked with my mouth not brains.

  1. lack of self-awareness
  2. lack of self-discipline
  3. cannot listen to important information
  4. not truthful
  5. defy rules
  6. stubborn!
well, i was stupefied.
forget it, i was in such a bad mood that morning,
didn't realise what i was saying.
but, it's my second disciplinary record.
he threatened me that i'll have no leadership posts in TJC ever.
my god, so terrifying.
so got that down, need to write an apology letter, a reflection,
and tell michael
i'm out of OGL.
i'm so sad.
but he's not wrong, nor do i think he's correct. ok nonsensical.
went to the canteen, found jiejie and yijun seated down there.
they asked what happened.
i said two lines and immediately cried.
haha. i really couldn't take it anymore.
for this kind of situations, the probability of me crying is 2/3.
so lucky again, i got that 2/3.
tears flowed down at a rate of one drop/sec.
haha, couldn't have been any faster.

ok whatever, life still goes on right?

BUT MY HAIR!















afternoon, went out to cut hair, zhiyuan accompanied me.
i told the auntie 'i want short back and sides".
okay, i think i have to tell her, "leave 1cm intact okay? ..."
god, it's like, I'M READY FOR NS- near to botak.
the gradient is infinity! [infinity gradient means VERTICAL]
ugly hair, i had low self-esteem. now i have lower self-esteem.
whatever, but i passed mr tong!
okay, i must make sure i stop getting into trouble [including hair].
i must endure and get through TJC these two years with proud results and testimonials.
i don't care. let's start from scratch bighead.

I CAN DO IT.

and serena, i'm touched. nice flower :D it got some disease.
so, my flower's like a, loner? haha.
















AHHH, my hair.
and yeeling makes nice cards lor!
she's gonna teach me. yay. FOC hor!

and my jiejie is my angel!
I'M SHOCKED. OMG. my angels beside me all along.
no wonder i don't feel blessedm i felt cursed.
must be the evil doings of my angel that my february2007 had been so bumpy.
haha kidding jiejie, but i'm really shocked!
when i got to know your identity you were like sitting beside me.
omg, nearly fainted.


okay, i'm so drama today.
laughed like mad with zhiyuan going home,
and cried like shit when mr tong threatened/warned/whatever me.

beverly, now we're really B-nerds. with nerdy hairs. lol.

oh yesterday civics, we got back our A4 name tags we used to take classphoto previously.
our teacher wanted us to pass our papers around, and let people comment about us.
half of my comments was "wenbin make me wanna laugh!", "wenbin is laugh-able!", "wenbin's face make me laugh! [stupid yeeling] " blahblahblah.
that's half=50%.
the other half=50% said 'wenbin's smart!" :D
thanks. i never know that.:p

oh and today.
thanks,
seok jie,
lamemoon,
yijun,
yeeling,
chen ee,
bev [for wanting to remove my photos but apparently you went back on your word],
dingjie,
zhiyuan,
changrong!

haha. love you guys.
and my brokeback partner is so sweeeet.
he smsed me to wish me well.
don't sound like him. (:
but i'm touched, thanks ar!


KOKSIONG IS COMING TO TJC.
i shall be happy cause i can find someone to cry to when mr tong catches me again.

and tmr jerome's having breakfast with me! :D
i scared i can't wake up. lol.
miss him lotsssss.


[HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY TO XUYUAN THE SUMO! :D]
(16 feb)
loowenbin, you faggot.
16years old, but, you're still a crybaby! HAHA.
good night.

No comments: