Wednesday, February 07, 2007

before anything, i'm scared i'll forget.
so here goes.

TO S3:
omg, you guys are freaking efficient.
keep it up :D
it's alot of stuff, but i'm sure all of you can do it.
seeyou guys on friday!



ok ;D can start blogging.


PRAYY! [pray with me.]
  1. that i can go TJC after olevels results release.
  2. laogong will go TJC, at least i would have someone to pei me go to school when zhiyuan moves to kovan area. i've been oversleeping through bus stops if not for zhiyuan who woke me up. going home that day also, the past two days sat on 87 until sengkang and too lazy to cross the traffic lights, so i walked home. haha. KOKSIONG YOU BETTER COME!
  3. CG 27/07 stay together! AHHH!
  4. S3programmes will be smoothly carried out.
  5. i can pass my OTC interview this saturday.
  6. my FA MOI lecture this saturday morning would be fun.
  7. i can pass my OGL interview. [freakk!]
  8. i can get 6 points for L1R5. :/


okay, changed blogskin, nice?
haha.


got lotsa photos one,
but cool BEVERLY not online so didn't send me.
bear you better be guilty and send me soon!
RAHHHH.







there's lotsa events in school today.
our drama! omg we went into the finals.
5 out of 28 classes.
we were one of the five!
yayy.
i have to sing two lines of freaking english infront of like the J1 cohort.
what a scare la.






and we have the ultimate frisbee tournament today! LOL.
so funny.
i was like so lousy, i'm sorry!
but the last match, i actually caught the frisbee at the goalpost twice!
i was like so shocked. lol.
this proves that, i can catch well when i have a stomachache.
the bighead theory!


i just realised that there's maths lecture test tomorrow.
nah, who cares. shall study tomorrow morning on the way to school.
nd tmr might be last day for me man.
friday should be ponning school, unless zhiyuan going.
scholarship person called her, and not me.
well i think i've flunked it. HAHA.
tomorrow must take more photos.





ok, i'm tired.
hai.

No comments: