Sunday, February 25, 2007

I MISS AA. sigh.

sigh, the proudestestest thing i've ever done in stjohn was to train this hyperactive team of stjohn's current pillars.
and it's the saddestestest thing i've ever done in stjohn as well. i only gave 99%. i forgot that 1%. i let them enter the adult category--over ambitious bighead.
but again, if they weren't the adult category, they wouldn't have been so unique.
if they didn't lose, maybe ahburr and adam wouldn't be so close now. (:


hahaha, i'm so proud of them.

but kahmeng hor, YOU AH.
i'm... speechless. dots. i don'tknow how to express myself.

but i know you can do it!





































































how long haven't i scold them together?
how long haven't i laugh because of their lame jokes and actions?
how long haven't i fret over the conflicts they have every 3 days?
how long haven't i set fa cases for them during next trainings?
how long haven't we been to seoulgarden already?

sigh, one sentence: I JUST MISS ALL OF YOU!

sometimes college life just sucks.
i can't keep up, i don't want to keep up.
it just turns me off sometimes, like the distance, like the baldhead guy who dyes his hair and talks to me about discipline, and the geography that i never understand.
sigh.
really, i miss compteam trainings where we bitched everyday, where i quarrel with my teammates and do much more meaningful stuff.
i got nice friends in tj, but. it's not the same lor.

AA! LET'S GO OUT SOON!

aiyo.
i still rmb my classrm next to ahburr's last year.
den everytime my practical lessons, i would walk past tr km and adam's class.
i'm like so. so. miss xinmin!

since my mind think in this way, i would never like JC life, unless i change myself.
isn't that right?

aiyo, i don't wanna take alevels la.



arhhh!
talking to ahburr online now makes me more.
emo.
boooooooooooooooooo. lemme do my maths, later.

No comments: