Tuesday, April 01, 2008

IT IS APRIL'S FOOL DAY.

Firstly, happy birthday to Seowkoon! I wish you'd have good results for Olevels (that's for sure), stop being sick and dirty up there, learn to be a bit fiercer, and COME BACK TO HELP! :D

Secondly, it's 1st April! Two years back, AA. Well, I love them :) Saw Kahmeng on the bus today, what a coincidence, haha. I guess that's fate. Your best trainer (yea!) wishes all of you a better and happier life, good results (especially Bernie) and love me too! Those monkey bar fun and leopard crawls were memorable. You've all grown up, ran away and flew to where you should belong to. But still, remember this space, remember the area outside stjohn room where we always do our cases, remember the parade square where you did your damn-zai footdrill, remember the english corner where I threw you my champion trophy and reprimanded all of you in Mandarin (it was in the middle of activity somemore), remember your trainer who had high expectations because he really thought you guys would thrash all those out there. Lastly, I'm sorry, guess that was too much for all of you.
















TOMORROW IS H3 TEST. I AM REALLY RESTING LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS.
HAHA, I am damn tired. If I tell you I'm fully prepared for the test I must be cracking an April's Fool joke, but I really studied everything. It's just whether I can absorb or not. 15% for Alevels leh, cannot play play only. Oh man. :(

Tell you another April's Fool joke, I'VE SLIMMED DOWN! LOL.
Now that's a good joke.

THIS FRIDAY IS PROMOTION PARADE! I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

After this H3 test, I want to concentrate on training NC, after that then I shall really study. Bless me whoever. :)

No comments: