Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PNGZY!

YOU SHIT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE FRIENDS FOR 11YEARS ALREADY!
ELEVEN LEH, PROUD TO SAY IT'S MORE THAN A DECADE.
STAY CHEERFUL, TOP TJ FOR ALEVELS NEXT YEAR AGAIN LIKE HOW YOU ROCK THE SOCKS OUT OF XINMIN, AND YOU BETTER NEVER FORGET YOUR BIGHEAD BUDDY!
BEST FRIENDS FOREVERRRRR :D YOU ROCKKK!














went her house on sunday 17june to give her a surprise party! she's a smart ass, should've guessed it before that, heh.








GRP PHOTO :D






XUYUAN THE PRETTY SUMO!










JIAZHI!









LAOWU!









i miss rachel aloooot :D









ok i love this panaroma effect of my K800I. i think i will die if i don't have my phone [HINT HINT!]. haha. the stupid lame friends test is so funny. can see what other ppl think i am etcetc. AND NONE GOT THE TELEPATHY QUESTION CORRECT! [the colour of teeshirt im wearing etc]
haha. :P

and sorry, can't help being a narcissist. :P





anyway, I CUT MY HAIR. but no photos :(
woots, like it. but many said there's not difference.
super sad. but i dont care :D

had alumni mtg today, plus instructors' meeting.
quite fun la. as in, its fruitful, i found that im super longwinded, i found that oldpeople are super lame!
hahahaha.
well, yep.
EXCITED ABOUT STJOHN!
but well, i have to get through my common tests first.
sure fail, but i can't care less.

and did i say that i met xiongwei outside xms yesterday when i go back xms to suck some essence and study?!
OH MY TIAN. HE NEVER SHAVE AGAIN! idiot.
lucky he shaved today and told me. haha. i miss you a lot la buddy :)
WE MUST MEET EACH OTHER WHEN DAMN TESTS ARE OVER!!!!

and yes, yesterday went starbucks to chiong with zhiyuan for CLL.
i'm glad my chinese lit got some progress.
AND I AM BROKE, SO BROKE. haha.

and next, pull ups are driving me crazy, i'm so sad.
can't do pull ups = can't get napfa silver = can't do relief teaching after alevels.
this is VERY VERY sad. cause i really wanna do relief teaching. sigh.
i really tried very hard but i can't even pull up one and i don't believe.
my tian...

-digress-
good friends in life are hard to get too.
they are true to you, you are true to them,
they need you and you need them,
they listen to you and you listen to them,
they suan you and you suan them back like shit!
treasure them when you come across one.
:D

i really learnt a lot of stuff after 6 months of 2007.
this bad year really whacked my ass and taught me lots of stuff.

i never thought i could make it back for stjohn actively when im in JC, many JC people simply opted out after a while.
i never thought i would end up in temasek, when since sec3 i always thought i would be an NYJCian already.
i never thought i would end up liking OTC, and because of OTC letting me know good friends like kahmeng and peixuan.
i never thought i would again, be in the same school as koksiong, and we ended up sticking to each other more than ever. well, if i don't depend on him, who do i depend on? :)
i never thought i would join IT CLUB, and become the stupid president of the rotting and slacking CCA which in others' mind is losers' club. ITC is so different. ppl dont listen to you JUST because you are president. well, whatever.

all these i've gone through, just let me appreciate my days of training head more. i used to dislike it, but i thought it's nothing compared to now.
it just let me appreciate my friends more, the present and the oldies. especially to my oldies, the distance really make me treasure whoever i have now much more. it's hard for friends that can get along well with you to come by. CHERISH!

at the end of the day, i thought i was getting a lil' happier. i am a lil' more appreciative, but happiness? well.
i need time...

"change your thoughts and you change your world."

No comments: