Thursday, June 28, 2007

POST STJOHNDAY :D

i thought i should blog about something related to stjohn. weets.
AND I'M DONE WITH ECONS EXAMS! i thin i'm gonna fail econs though,
haha but i don't really care. :P





















the hong the yang and the bin, IM SHORTEST. :(







training dept 2006.


ACNC2005! weeets.



MY SISTERRRR! si wenlin.






lol inter-UG footdrill com in xms. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WON EVERYTHING EXCEPT BEST COMMANDER, yes i am very sad. i still see serena they all at level 3 directly opposite me! that's such a scary scene. standing alone in the biggg parade square with millions of eyes staring at you and YOU HAVE TO COMMAND. weets, i did it anyway :)



i look like some sickening ahpek. champions' night 2006. THIS YEAR'S COMING! i getting 'friends of xms' right? LOL.


and up til now, i am still very glad and guilty that ks is in tj. lol... and i just remembered, if my maths get A [i hope so] and my chinese lit geog and econs get U [i think chinese lit wont fail..]. it will be AUUU. sounds like 'ouch' or 'awww'. lol. SAD.












and in tj, i also find sisters who can act uglier than me. happy man :)
TOMORROW IS LAST PAPER GEOGRAPHY! AND IT'S CORPS PRESENTATION NIGHT!
I'M SO HIGH! FINALLY CAN SEE CHUAWENLIN!

No comments: