Sunday, June 03, 2007

just a post to be deleted once i blog again.

arhhhh.
weiwei told me tj not good again.
haha. YOU TOLD ME TO STAY ON AND DON'T LOOK BACK.
so you don't too. (: got me and kahmeng. we are nuts :)

and kahmeng went for zone comp.
i know you won't see this cause you must be inside the waiting room now or doing CPR or calling the ambulance, but good luck for your zone comp ok! beat haising and maybe in nat comp, you're not there as someone doing saigang like the rest of the OCTs but instead participating. haha. (:

yes, i am the president of IT Club, but firstly, i'm not excited.
i'm not really that happy, it isn't passing out OTC, and it didn't make me like tj any much more. haha. just understood that my testimonial would be a few lines longer, and i'm closer to my MOE scholarship goal IF i do well for A levels. yes, that's all.

yesterday had a purepigs gathering, and my, i miss them alot. alot alot.
stayed over at yingjie's house yesterday too. haha.
i miss them so much, that i won't mind letting them take more pictures of my ugly butt, my ugly hair, my ugly legs, and my ugly leg hairs. going to novena with jiaying and yingjie later to SHOP.
so, shall post the photos afterwards or tomorrow when i returned.

i think i've grown a lot fatter, HOW?! my tian.
i haven't seen jerome for a thousand years also. i think he've turned fitter, cause of canoeing.
and i think he've also turned more old-looking. cause of canoeing.
i forgot how his features look like suddenly. mine, MISS HIM ALOT. i wanna meet him during this holidays, i dont dont dnot dont dont dont care.
:)

2007 is such a bad year for me.
bad bad bad bad bad.
i didn't go NY [regretted]. i went tj [still regretting], at first i thought OTC was another crap [now it's superduper fun], TJ like want and dontwant to recognise my sjab [wtf u toot], i'm not very happy when my friends are not happy too, i miss my friends a lot, my brother and sister's results sucks. dingjie and yeeling left tj, adding another minus minus to tj. i have no money. i gets sick easily. right now when i'm typing i'm coughing and i just got a nosebleed. i can go toilet like nobody's business to shit and shit and shit and shit. i gets emo superduper easily when i didnt even know, melancholy overcomes me and suck joy away. i'm leading the wth-kindof life which i hate, i so hate.
wtf, 2007. sounds like a curse la.

getting into OTC perhaps is the best thing that happened this year.
knowing tangos, alphas, guanwei kahmeng the nuts, other OTCmates like ahseng and peixuanns perhaps is the most meaningful thing. i really learnt alot, had a lot of crazy moments and loudhailered my gay principles. haha. i really love these crazy people alot. and as i'm typing, i miss them aloooooot! :D especially my lard. we haven't sleep with each other for a week! :D
i wanna have dinner again with seng and xuanns. arhhh. :X
i must get outstanding division trainee at least. cause this should be the only thing i'd get with my sweat and tears. and i mean pools of them. i'll be really happy if i can work hard and achieve the goal. i will, watch me.

at this moment, after watching moon's blog.
I MISS DJ AND YEELING. if you guys ever drop by my blog, tag k. so i can feel your presence.
my god, i also wanna meet them.

i swear i don't wanna probe into your life, ever again. i never should. (:

god, i miss alot of people. 2007 is the all-time dreadful year. i swear i shall pass it, with....
i don't know. i'm so lost.

maybe after all, i won't delete this post.

No comments: