Monday, June 04, 2007

SI KAHMENG. going for LEP camp.

I REALLY REALLY wanna kill yam kahmeng.
you idiotic kuku!

ok the story goes like this.
we went out to angmokio to STUDY one.
[that's my primal goal.]
but then, after i went ntuc to buy cleansing foam, then went popular to buy pens, then said i feel very sian studying, THE SI KAHMENG. HE BROUGHT ME TO BUGIS!!!! wtf, i thought he's just kidding.
I'M WEARING MY SLIPPERS PLUS XINMIN SHORTS AND HE DRAGGED ME TO BUGIS. oh my god. YOU KNOW WHAT A SIGHT THAT IS! SO UGLY, AS IF I JUST SWIMMED IN THE TANK OF SOME SEAFOOD RESTAURANT AND CAME UP FOR A MEAL! ate in seoul garden somemore. my god. he's so random that he's more random than adriansir. omg. going out with him disrupts my routine-like life and behaviour. THRILLING indeed.
lol. :D














i really prefer this photo than the one you prefer. u dumb!










HE ATE THIS IN SEOUL GARDEN, eee.













and he wrote this book. what the toot. lol. :D

lol. rahh. what a funny and exciting day.
bought another polo tee, c'mon it's GSS! HAHAHA.
heh. kahmeng must jio me out again ok? :)
have fun in LEO camp.


LEP CAMP 5to8 JUNE.
won't be around, bye guys, miss me. and sms me if you're bored. cause i'll be veryyyy bored. :D

reply to tags.
kahloon-linked! :D
kahlun- lol hello :)
huimin- HAHA. :P
bear- huh? why u so random?
liying-YES! AND why suddenly call me watch MAI HiME?
azlan- haha yes i understand oldest tango, thanks! :) appreciate that!
roy- NOVENA! HAHA. 50% off.
yuan- i'm trying hard. loll..
nab- lol, they are slow what! and they made me angryyyy.
crystal- YES! WILL U BE GNG TO PROJECT PHASE?!
clzuli- HAHA. niaks!
adam- RAHHHH! people from maris, cannot fight :) they very qiang.
adriansir- lol.

No comments: