Saturday, June 16, 2007

i love my brother but hate my husband. DIVORCE.

WENT OUT WITH JEROME AND ARVINA ON THURSDAY WHICH WAS YTD! WHEEE.
so so so long never see them. i miss them lots and they miss me toooo :D [like, durh.]
omgomg, went swensen's and chill. and i found out that we'll be gng there for almost every gathering in future. because we love the place the food and the chewy chocolate!
ok i admit, i love it. :x

and jerome became machooo! LOL.
got chest bigger than chinhong's, my god.
but i'm sure it's gonna go down soon since he quitted canoeing :D
whee i'm happy for myself. AHHA.

omg, i really miss jerome and arvina!
and jerome's birthday is like coming?!
i still remembered the birthday card he had written.
was so touched when i read it.
really, my god.
so when my birthday comes right and you got no money, WRITE ME A TOUCHING CARD WITH 350WORDS MINIMUM! :D i'll love it.
woots, love them.



hehe, if we were real brothers i guess he'll feed me porridge like this ten years back. sounds linkless. nvm :D







PRINCESS NANA AND BANANA :D











lol. random.









random again.











WHEE.








:)))) love him like crazy. best brother on earthhh.







and on tuesday went out with the compteams young and old to vil'age. ok i hope i spelt it correctly, for weiqi's bday celebration! din join for zoo, am sorry! :x and weiqi stop your FATE thing. i got fate with wattzai only. LOL. [old story taken out again...]
anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU ARE OLDER AGAIN.










took a photo with sockmaam also, on that same day. i realise people gets more random when they get older.














OMG THIS JACKET. ITS YELLOW AND I LOVE IT. I CAN FIND IT IN ALMOST EVERY ADIDAS OUTLET I SEEN. HOW HOW HOW. IT'S NOT ON SALES, THATS THE SAD THING. 129BUCKS, COST A BOMB BUT I REALLY LIKE IT. SOMEONE PLS, BUY FOR ME SECRETLY DEN GIVE IT TO ME ON MY BIRTHDAY? HAHA. like someone will, please. :x


last but not least, I SPOTTED THAT STUPID CHANGRONG ON MY TAGBOARD. YOU IDIOT! GOT ALL THE GIRLS IN THE WORLD AND YOU FORGOT YOUR WIFE STRUGGLING WITH STUDIES HERE. I GET EMO EVERYDAY CAUSE YOU NEVER COME HOME ONE! RAHHHHHHHH. YOU IDIOT! THINK I OLD AND NOT FRESH RIGHT.

I TELL YOU, IF I GO OUT TO EAT WITH YOU AGAIN, I WILL POKE YOU WITH MY FORK. IF I GO SWIMMING WITH YOU AGAIN, I WILL TEAR YOUR SWIMMING TRUNKS. IF I GO STUDY WITH YOU, I WILL HIGHLIGHT ALL OVER YOUR NOTES. RAHH! THIS IS HOW ANGRY I AM!

DIVORCE I TELL YOU! FIND BETTER MAN THEN YOU KNOW ARH!. YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!

HAHA, let's go out soon la! i miss u mannn :D



however, an ugly photo to PUNISH you! repent man!


heh. i am not really emo but just felt sad sometimes i can't sit down like how i used to, to study. nothing gets into my head all of a sudden for this June, and feel that i'm just wasting my time. needa take thrice the effort to get formulae into the head. don't know why. but i really don't want to see a C for maths. i never got below B for maths for two years already. maths is my best subject and i always know it. i really hope it won't fail me this time round. if i rrly got a C this time, i will cry and isolate myself and lock myself up and cry until i realise i got a C. NO NO. at least a B, if not i'll die a terrible death.

ok i studied maclaurin [calculus sucks] and a modern poem today! not much but at least it's something. studied in macs. me and zhiyuan. it's so funny. i think we really got a problem. the side effects of studying too much is LAMENESSSSS.

ok here goes the story of a fillet-o-fish and the big head. it's 7pm and bighead ordered a fillet. he's just back from toilet at level 1 hg mall shitting. he sat down, ignored the fillet and attended to the all-time favourite SHAKER FRIES! -ta dang!- he ate that for 20minutes, while fiddling with zhiyuan's phone, sending songs to his phone cos' he just got a 1GB MEMORY STICK[!!!] this afternoon with his mum shopping! [his mum finally gets a day off and went out with him to amk hub :D his mum was so nice today, perhaps cos' nvr go out with his son for a decade, thus she got him ben and jerry's ice cream, sushi and LOTS of them, skittles 1 of his favourite candies, sony erricson speakers and 1 GB MEMORY STICK. yes he's just trying to show off :D] ok, that's not the point.

finishing his SHAKER FRIES while it's hot -ta dang!- , he continued with his maths, the damned maclaurin's series. his fillet watched him with tears, sadness and misery, jealous of the shaker fries who died with dignity in his bulging stomach. the bighead finally remembered his fillet -ding!- when his dog-n-pig friend zhiyuan reminded him. he came to a sudden realisation that he got a fillet, so he took it out, and it's cold, it's FROWNING! :( i felt sad, zhiyuan felt sad too. but i ate it. it's hurt. i hurt its feelings... it died cold, so insulted. it died a terrible death. i'm sorry fillet.... i got my revenge, it got me in the stomach soon after.

MORAL OF THE STORY? EAT YOUR FOOD FAST. IT'S NOT CALLED FAST FOOD FOR NOTHING. yes... you're right. this is how lame i got when i studied just now. :(

LASTLY, I BECAME AN UNCLE! MY COUSIN GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY GIRL TODAY! YES 15JUNE FRIDAY. OMGOMGOMG. I'M SO HAPPY. I'M AN UNCLE :D

KAHMENG IS IN ANCO NOW. MUST JIAYOU :D WILL MEET UP SOOON!

and i watched fantastic four. i think it's funny show. simple storyplot for kids, and i enjoyed it. :D jessica alba damn gorgeous. oh man. just hate her near-to-white blonde hair. and chris evans is real handsome. :S



when the sun shines we'll shine together, told you i'll be here forever. that i'll always be your friend, took an oath imma stick it out til' the end. now it's raining more than ever, know that we still have each other. you can stand under my umbrella, you can stand under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh, under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh, under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh, under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh... ... you can run into my arms, it's ok don't be alarmed, come into me... there's no distance between our love... so let the rain pour, i'll be all you need and more.... BECAUSE! ...


No comments: