Monday, June 04, 2007

LOL@SERENA.

LOL! sir adrian suddenly pm-ed me and said i'm funny.
so random.

and talking about stjohn, i think i did a pretty good job on friday!
although it wasn't that tough, but i think a lot of jnrs must have cursed me, heh. :D
and i think i'm damn funny la! i scolded something damn lame, that when i reflected in the bathroom, i was laughing away! "YOU TRY TO SCREW MY TRAINING DEPT UP, YOU TRY TO SCREW MY ACTIVITIES UP, I WILL SCREW YOU UP!"
but will i scold such a thing? maybe i was scolding in my dream, or maybe i'm real angry! lol.

ok purepigs gathering.
damn. jiaying and serena are perverts. they keep taking unglam photos of me. REAL UNGLAM! my tian, until i wanna die of embarassment or poision cause i dig into the ground too much. my tian. stupid! and played mahjong. lol. old le, cannot play too much rounds, if not my head will go round.

and kahmeng won zone comp! :DDDD [which zone you in again? :x] HAHA. beat haising cat and ganengseng arh! zaizai! :D happy for u! must meeeet tmr k! best no4 who nearly got best CPR. HAHA.

ok photos :D stayed over at yingjie's house anyway, hor SERENA? :P























GERALD! if he was older i would gay with him! [yingjie's brother] we must play PS again sooon :D



















this photo very beng meh? :x










SIZING!






wooots whose long legs! :D









wtt[wad the toot] is that ghost doing?!







still needa take photo when we haven't brush our teeth. LOL.








SIGH, slp also get harassed.







went novena [den to orchard den to somerset den to dhoby ghaut] to shopppp! :D hor SERENA?! we ate damn damn damn damn alot la.




LEMON+TIRAMISU. my favourite :D






AND ME AND JIAYING BOUGHT SAME BAG AS YINGJIE! LOL. cooool. 25bucks nia.















i bought another polo tee. lol. i looked like a monkey.









JIAYING THE RICH TAITAI.







lol.
okay let's summarise what yj jy and me ate today.
1) MANGO LINGO [jy and yj] and MONKEY BUSINESS [me]. they are mango and banana smoothies. damn nice you should go try.at square 2. or was it novena square? aiyo, just somewhere in novena!
2) RICE BALL! [me and yj] there's fishcake, chicken floss, somke chicken, preserved veg and prawn paste inside. what the fat.
3) redbean fish [yj]
4) toriQ [jy]
5) VENEZIA GELATO :D lemon+tiramisu [datou!]
6) ripple icecream [yj, den wb]
7) AJISEN! [yj + jy ate tomyam+prawn mayo ; i ate spicymiso+dumpling]
8) SUSHI! TEN FOR 2BUCKS! LOL. [alll!]

ok, it was not a shopping spree. it was a FATTENING spree!
i can still feel my bulging stomach. my god, this is sinful... haha. SERENA! :D

omg i can't believe it's 1.33am 4june, MONDAY!
means tomorrow is LEP camp. 5 june to 8 june.
haha won't be around but can sms me, i'll be so bored anyway.
lard i going to sleep with my original version [not pirated] laogong.
don't get jealous k? HAHAHAHAHA. IM PARTTIME GAY. :x
ok whatever. self-highness.
LEP camp's gna be boring.
i bet we'll go around each other's hostel rooms and play. haha.

whatever and anything la, serena can't stay over nor shop today. AHHAHA. :x

No comments: