Sunday, April 20, 2008

Back to school (with a roar).

Alright, FAC's over, no more training and no more seeing my children. Still having zone business however, :( I should go back to SCHOOL, and settle all my IT Club shit, go and do something about my disgusting H3, and study hard. No wait, there's GIS competition this Wednesday. Man.

But whatever it is, I hate to go school! haha. Whatever, have to go anyway.

And Bernie is really trained by me! HAHA, shut up ass. And Adam too, he completed his theory phase! & I realise after FAC each year, people got back different stuff and thoughts back. I hope those who brought passion back can hold on to that, no matter young or old. It was also because of FAC last year, that spurred me on to think that I should work hard for Best Trainee in OTC. Failed though, but I worked hard, :)

Hate IT Club, but I am the president. I should take some ownership, and full responsibility. Although it's as good as a dead club now, I should hold on and do something about it. H3 too, it's what I chose, so hey! Do something about it. It's going to appear in your certificate in future, nothing but Distinction I tell you.

Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round - remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped.

Yes, fight one more round. Hello Temasek, I AM BACK (with a sad face). Goodbye Xinmin, I WILL BE BACK (next month).

It will be soon when I wave goodbye to all the tiring burdens (not commitments,self-inflicted or not), and I will be a happier boy. Hah.

1 comment:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.