Wednesday, April 09, 2008

RANT.

OH! I found this, haha. It's like, our national competition where we got thrashed like sai?! haha! my posture sucks like disgusting can? T.T















OKAY THIS IS NOT THE MAIN POINT OF THE DAY.
THE POINT IS,
Hi Wong Su Yee! Happy BELATED (very very belated) birthday and I love you! You're a great friend to have. :)














spent the whole Monday doing the GIS thing, reached home at only 12midnight. gosh.
finally handed in today, studied at night with suyee and fred.
ok we didn't study, we talked more can!
and i love them, they're great friends to be with, serious. :)
but fred you suck though, stop calling me bitch i tell you, you idiot.

SIDETRACK:
THERE ARE ALOT OF MOVIES THAT I WANT TO WATCH NOW LA! :( got like seriously no time, HOW! I wanna watch kelly chen's "an empress and her warriors" cos' I haven't watch such chinese historical action movies for quite long already! enjoyed those i watched, like "Curse of The Golden Flower" and "The Banquet". Enjoyed them totally! A pity I didn't catch "The Warlords", arh. There's another one, Andy Lau's "Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon"! Omg, IT'S THREEKINGDOMS! Maggie Q's inside too la! OMGOMGOMGOMG. lol. Watched the trailer but I prefer Kelly Chen's. They said Three Kingdoms is in Mandarin but the trailer showed nothing but war scenes, not even dialogues. Even the title was pronounced in English. So where is the Mandarin part? BEST IS I CAN WATCH BOTH! Someone date me! Might not be free though, haha.

and i'm glad to have suyee around. she's from sj too, she went through what i did, and it's easy to relate to regarding matters like that. thanks friend! you jiayou too, persist on what's right! :)

and i'm really very scared now, 10 days left. i seemed to be more worried than the five of you. tell me why.

No comments: