Friday, April 18, 2008

The beginning of every end.

TO OUR PROUD AA NA AND NC:
Do your very best tomorrow, work towards your common goal alright! :)
Seen all grown up, and are still growing up, and that makes me proud and satisfied.
All the best, I shan't say "Good luck to all!" for you guys don't need much luck.
GO FOR IT! :) DO THE CORPS REAL PROUD YEA!

Yes, this is where I find my passion, purpose and drive.
It's so different from temasek, I only got my classmates.
I hate it when people keep ranting on me not taking part in the competition itself. So what? My trainers and I feel like we're part of it, we're together as one team. Never mind, let me ignore them.

Therefore, XMSJAB GOGOGO! APTITIUDE!
______________________________

Lastly, I got a disastrous piece of news.
I FAILED H3 TEST 2.
IT PULLED DOWN MY OVERALL PERCENTAGE FOR ALEVELS, TOTALLY.
Forget it, I'm not very sad anyway, cos' I know I didn't put in enough effort and work.
Let this be a wake-up call, I will definitely study hard for the final exam coming up in May, after tomorrow.

Sorry Wenbin, I will do better!

No comments: