Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A Miracle.

Today's the graduating seniors' farewell.
Remembered I said something like that to the Sec4s last time, "If St John ever falls under your hands, I swear I will come back and slap your face one by one."
Nah, you guys did great. A lot of changes, incidents, and everything. But I appreciate each and single one of you, all the best for your future, :)
_____________________________________

I am so tired, at this moment. Mentally and physically.

For all the lessons skipped,
For all the tests unstudied,
For all the lectures not paid attention to,
For the tears I hate to shed but did so,
For all the perspiration I perspired,
For all the worries and fears I faced,
For the fatigue I endured,
For all the consequences I've embraced,
For the very best I've tried, &
For all the words I've said,

I hope it is enough to create a miracle. I just need one. It is only a few days from now. I can count down with my fingers already. How scary.
Help me, I really don't know what to do. Never in my life did I try so hard, I want to see some reaction, can I?
I really. I really lose hope. Nothing changed, at all.
We have five effective days to work out a miracle.
Can we do it?

I have 3 tests tomorrow.

No comments: