Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our Champions.
















Firstly for my NC.
I am really really really really really really really really surprised shocked happy and most importantly, touched.
My efforts didn't go down the drain. I felt that I tried so hard this year. It should be the toughest year training FAC teams. Maybe it's because of the distance I've to travelled, maybe it's the team spirit itself, or whatever.
Your efforts weren't wasted too!
WE MADE IT. SECOND. might not be something big or wow to others, but you know how much this means to you, when in reality you only got 7 days of REAL training.
I am real proud of you guys, I didn't waste my tears and sweat.

For AA,
You worked hard, it was a close fight, and good fight. Whatever it is, I feel sad, but at the same time very happy, cos' at least I see you guys being very very serious, for this time.
This is not the end, it just marks another start. This experience makes all grow up, I am sure. & to Joel, good job. I think you really did your best. Kahlun and Ahbeng good job too, for motivating one another and supporting the team. Isaac don't feel sad, cos' you know you've tried hard, :)
Kudos to AA!

For NA,
After all the loss, after those humiliation you've gone through last year, after all those heart-wrenching moments in the team. After everything, you fought back, for all of us. You guys made it, WE MADE IT! I really got nothing to say, you guys deserve whatever you got now. :)

I can't believe myself today. Saw AA's results, tried hard not to cry. After AC's results was announced, I couldn't take it anymore. How could this be? Tears of anger, yes. NA, omg NA. Yes. I was so touched, I cried. Like, loud. Even yunjia's crying, NA07 and NA08 got back at everything, everything! Then NC's turn. SECOND. omfg I just couldn't control myself AND CRY LIKE SAI. OMG. haha, alright i improved! adrian sir said I cried lesser this year, haha. :)

Special thanks to Bernie, Weiqi, Adam, Liying, Yongqing, Seowkoon, CL Zuli, Brenda, Meiqi and all other trainers who helped in one way or another.
We did it.

To all 3 teams, let this be a new start. Bring whatever attitude and mindset you held for the competition back to the corps and apply them wisely. Your cadets need you!

We turned it around, yes, good days are waiting.
They turned it around too, erm, wow.

This is a situation of a trainer-cum-officer with mixed feelings about today's results, haha. Can't describe this in words, nah.
_______________________

FAC went well! (on the operations side)
Bavani's working so hard can! Me too!
And the marshals did great, thanks to Adrian Sir, Siying Maam, Yangqing and Adam! :)
I like most of the OCTs this year, they seemed very driven and capable. Maybe the zone will see brighter days soon, keep that up.

To all Zone 7 OCTs especially my dearest ADAM ANG KAHCHIN, all the best for theory test tomorrow and your MOI! CHELSA GO FOR IT TOO!
Congratulations, you guys completed the theory phase!


Thank you XMSJAB, thank you competition teams 2008, you guys made us trainers feel like champions too, :)

No comments: