Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life without training.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONGQING! :)
You've grown up, wonderful! Continue to grow up and study hard! Thank you for contributing so much to the corps, appreciate all the efforts!

Alright, back to life.
No more FAC trainings, life's boring, only my 27/07 friends entertain me.
Feeling's empty, cos' I suddenly lose a goal, cos' everything's decided and we can't go back, never.

If we could go back, if I could write my own story, I will be a childish author. I will cancel you guys away from my sight, from my life even. You irritating people, disturbing the sequence of my life. I will erase off whatever's written of you, cos' I know it isn't true, it so isn't true.
I will be a childish author, I will want it my way, cos that's if I could write my own story.

But we know life's not like this, life's real. We're in reality. Reality is cruel, we can't change whatever's done.
Bla, I swear I don't wanna take my own team next time again, so scary, all the experience and everything. I want to be a real spectator next year.
I can't help feeling sore cos' this is never what I want. Been a few days so what? This kind of results is unacceptable, at all. Other teams deserved better.

BACK TO TODAY.
It was GIS Competition.
Yes, we didn't win, haha. Got special prize though.
And that freaking *JC won! omg. So arrogant and snobbish and everything disgusting. Just like ___ last week. Piss me off. Even a simple GIS competition made me think of that, see how disgusting you are. But I was amused when one of the group member jumped for joy and tripped on the stage today, lol. Serves you right you pig.
Ok GIS closed!

I have H3, ITCLUB (sad), MAZARIN (sian.) and my studies to work hard for this month.
No more SJAB for one month and I'm afraid I might become crazy.

H3, I really should spend more freaking time with it now, sigh. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING BUT DISTINCTION ALTHOUGH IT'S HARD, GET ME?

No comments: