Sunday, April 06, 2008

Fear.

Firstly, I am so tired. Hope the GIS project will be over soon. (It will be.)
So hungry, didn't have dinner, walao.
Yes, a lot of things to do tomorrow.

Secondly, for FAC.
I found my neutral stats officer (YAY.).
I did my dispatch table (DOUBLE YAY.).
I am half-way there for the form-up plans (YAY.).
I finished the zone stuff already, now is the corps stuff.

NC, you guys are not ready, at all.

Alright Promotion Parade yesterday!














































































































































































































































Don't have a good photo of Michelle's! Hah.
Short parade this year, somehow.
Kinda sad that the Sec4s are going, especially the corps leaders.
They changed alot, did alot, contributed alot, and built alot.
Hope they will be back! :)
Congratulations to all, all the best to Kenneth, goodluck to Cherie, "hahaha" to Yongqing and Bernie especially, jiayou Shili and Kahlun and so on...
Those who didn't get what you want, don't grieve over it. Instead maybe you should think of what you are lacking in? yea. :D Sec1s good luck next year!
:) hee, i love xmstjohn.


Actually I'm afraid.
What if it happens again?
But maybe it won't. Yet again, happening once caused that deep impression that it'll happen again. I'm so stressed and scared alright, it's forcing me into tears. The day hasn't come but the thought of it is enough for fear to devour me up. Just half a month, no it's just a few days. In here for 4 years, but this year is the most stressful year. What's happening wb? Whatever the outcome is, we are all responsible, especially me, I feel. I really hate to see a sea of crying cadets again.


I AM NOT READY FOR SCHOOL ON MONDAY.
:(
sorry fred.

No comments: